Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin patch

I have several Halloween-related blog posts to make, but I'm woefully behind (as usual, lately). I figured I'd get a start with the first one -- our visit to the pumpkin patch last week. We asked Thomas' class friends to join us and about five of them (some with younger siblings too) were able to come along. We had a great time.

There was no perfect pumpkin patch picture yet again this year. I'll keep on trying though...






One of Thomas' best friends from school came along...his name is Thomas too:


Thomas and his school friends quickly made their way to the pile of sand to play. I think I preferred the pile of hay they had last year.






It was a dreary day, so all the pictures came out a little dark and fuzzy, but it was actually pretty decent weather...not too hot, not too cold!


Then it was time for the bounce house/slide:


Parker hung out in the big red chair and fussed a little bit...




Apparently I somehow didn't upload the picture that shows the entire chair. Will have to come back with that later.

Then we made our way to the tractor ride and that was a big hit with all of the kids.






After that, we made our way over to check out the goats.






Thomas just wanted to keep sending food up to the goats on the platform above. As Nannie knows, he's very into pulleys!


Then it was time for a little more play before heading off to lunch.


The two Thomases checked to see how they measured up...


Then a quick moment to sit on a tractor before the visit was over...


Halloween really sneaked up on me this year. And both boys have been a little sickly lately and it seems that Saturday (Halloween) was their worst day of all (and that was the day Trey and I left to go car shopping and unknowingly left two sick boys with their Nannie & Papa). Hopefully I'll be able to get back soon with the other Halloween posts!

No comments: