Monday, December 8, 2008

Good friends, good links

Yes, I'm nearly a week late on Parker's 7-month update (though I did take the pictures last week), and yes I will do it soon. But yes, it's been a bit crazy around here lately between Thomas having another mystery virus (he's better now) and Trey traveling more than we all would like (Trey included) for business and me having other things in life like a doctor's appointment (which included much work and arrangement for childcare all to be for naught when I received a call while on my way to the office canceling my appointment), not to mention CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (which is almost completely being done online in my little bits of free time), there is just no time. So anyway, I'm sorry I'm so behind in here and I hope to get things together this week.

But I thought I would direct readers to Taryn's blog post from last week because she has some great observations and pictures of the kiddos. I just love that Thomas and Parker have such good friends in Lily & Sarah Ellen...just as I have gained in getting to know Taryn. Thomas wasn't overly cooperative that day, but the pics are cute, nonetheless. And I'm too lazy and tired to copy her photos here (I didn't have my camera that day). So check it out! And by the way, I thought it was cute that it turned out both Sarah Ellen and Parker were having a pajama day. Sometimes it's so chilly outside I wish I could stay in my own pjs all day too.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I'm surprised you still want to be our friends today after Miss Lily's behavior today. She told her Daddy that she had to sit in time out because she was mean to Thomas.