"I'm very angry about being in this stupid carseat!!! .. If looks could kill, lady..."
"Why must you take pictures in my moment of need?"
"Did someone say extreme closeup?"
"That's funny, Mommy."
"Who me? Cry? I wouldn't cry!"
"Give me a paci and a hat and I'm good to go (for a minute at least)."
"These paparazzi are driving me crazy."
"What must a boy do to get some peace around here?"
I still need to work on downloading and posting the other pictures from our trip. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday!
3 comments:
Why do you have him faced backwards still?
HofT- Yes, he's facing backwards "still." It's the safest way to ride and he can stay that way in that seat until he's 33 pounds. I might flip him around soon though just because the seat gets so hot in this weather in the middle of the day if we're out somewhere.
Seems he'd be easier to entertain facing forward - AND the air would cool him.
But I recognize the benefits... I just thought those seats take up so much room that people would turn them around for their own safety - i.e. so their knees aren't eating the dashboard. Do you not have that problem in your Green Japanese car? (Keepin' it anonymous)
Post a Comment