Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The state of things

Parker's giving me a little stink face about it:



Thomas fell asleep waiting for things to improve:




And frankly, I think it's making me a little crazy...or at least do some crazy things (and yes, my husband is going to strangle me for doing this to our son, much less taking a picture of it and sharing it!):



I am woefully behind in blogging. Tonight I finally had an opportunity to download pics off my camera and it became painfully obvious how much I have neglected. Just in the last month, I've not found time to share pics of Thomas' gymnastics performance, the great Lowry's Christmas parade, New Year's Eve...and going even further back, Thanksgiving! And even further back, I found Parker's playgroup pictures from MONTHS ago that I never shared.

I'm making it my new year's resolution to try to do better. But I make no promises. These kids consume me and my life. It's all I can do to take a shower every other day. Perhaps asking for several blogs a week is just too much. :)

No comments: