Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First days of the new season

Fall finally seems to be making an appearance in our fair city. Who knows if it will last, but it sure makes time outside much more enjoyable. As we were out in the yard today I thought it would a great opportunity for a picture of the boys together. Apparently, the pleasant breezes caused me to go crazy and I forgot that that is just not happening. These boys don't stop moving. They walk toward me when I ask them to stop:


The sit on top of me if I sit and try to snap a quick shot (I am laying down in this picture, holding the camera above me):


And then I give up:

The boys are still sitting on me in that pic, too.

Individual shots go a little better...




And if nothing else, Sully enjoyed some attention as the boys happily played with her.




We'll continue our quest for the perfect pictures...


Stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

Mimzy09 said...

Such sweet pictures, Molly! We loved seeing you and Trey, Thomas and Parker, and Beth, on Saturday. You are looked terrific! The Bulldogs played terrific, too, just couldn't quite get the win. Your boys are growing soooo fast. I told Thomas to tell Mommy to get a small pillow for him to carry up and down the hall practicing for the wedding. He looked at me like, "What??..." They are so precious! And love their Aunt Beth!