This evening while I was making dinner, Thomas was riding around on his little car (powered by his feet) all about the house. He stopped at the refrigerator and was mumbling something. I decided to listen more carefully and thought he was saying something about "a number two combo." I said, "Did you say something about a number two combo?" And he said, "Yes Mommy, I'm going to get a number two combo from 'Chick-a-Lay.'" That's what Thomas calls the place we all call...

Apparently, he has been present for one too many stops at the Chick-Fil-A drive thru with his mom (who always orders at #2). In my defense (and good for him, too!), the #2
is the chargrilled chicken sandwich. :) Hey, what can I say...the cows made me do it...

That little boy (Thomas)...he's 35 months old today and he never stops making me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment