Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

From me and my boys, to other mothers out there... Happy Mother's Day!



And by the way, today was my due date. It's funny to think that it's possible that Parker could possibly not be in our arms just yet. I already can't imagine life without him. :) I can't imagine life without both of my precious sons. I am so blessed to be a mother to them both.

By the way, someone said to me they were worried that things weren't going well since I haven't updated the blog in a while. Actually things are going very well... I guess I'm just a little busy. And of course, poor next child...not nearly as many pictures to share this time around! :) Will try to get some new pics up tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Molly! What beautiful little boys! We've been thinking about you and can't wait to meet Parker, and to see the rest of you too, of course. :-) Hugs to you all!

Caroline said...

You look great! Hope to see yall soon!

Taryn said...

The boys are adorable, and you look fantastic. You give me hope!