
To this:

Neither of those are particularly good hair shots, but you should get the point...slightly wet head and all. So oh well. I guess it will grow back. And it's not that the cut is horrible, it's just not what I wanted AT ALL and it gives him a look that I don't want. Oh well. Once again, I'll say, it will grow back.
As promised, here are a few more pictures from the past week...
Nannie & Papa came to babysit on Saturday night so that Trey and I could go to a party for some friends. We had a good time (hard to believe I went "out" so early this time around!), and the kids did fine. My parents were very brave and also babysat my 12-week old niece. Everyone lived to tell the tale. :) Anyway, before we left, we let Thomas play in the baby pool in back. We obviously need to get a bigger pool this summer! Here is his best Hulk impression:

And here he laughs at my funny faces as his Papa looks on:

As I've mentioned before, Thomas loves Bob the Builder. When his Nana saw something in the store recently, she just HAD to get it for him. A little outifit with Bob on it (or so we tell him). He thinks its great!

He has become a bit "shy" (or so he likes to ACT) when we take a picture of him lately. Silly boy...

And oh yes, there is another little boy around this house. He has spent the majority of his first six weeks sleeping. This week, however, he has not been going down without a fight sometimes. At least I have found that he finds it hard to resist the slumbering powers of the swing (just like his brother). Thank goodness for that contraption! It takes up a lot of space, but it's worth every inch!

He also has enjoyed finding his thumb (or entire hand) when he gets the chance:

I'd love to find out how much he weighs now. He seems like he is so big!
Yesterday I decided to give our lawn a much-needed drink and tried to encourage Thomas to get out and play in it. It took some work (and demonstration) but he finally started figuring it out. Last summer he'd just sit there and basically sit on top of it. This summer, not so much...yet!

Another look at that haircut I love so much...

He was "hiding" from the sprinkler by getting behind me. He loves looking at himself in the camera window thing:

Parker supervised from his perch on the porch...

Oh, the bouncy seat. Another great invention!
Well, my naptime solitude has come to an end. Time to release the hounds...or the boys, however you want to look at it. At least their Dad comes home tonight!!
1 comment:
Molly, They are both precious! I'd love to see you all in person!
Post a Comment