Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas card 2010

I took 344 pictures this year and it wasn't until about the 320th that they started being remotely Christmas card-worthy! I'm still waiting on the final cards to arrive, but here were the ones I liked even though they didn't make the final cut.

Part of me thinks this one would have been perfect...








This one was first runner up...

(Though Parker got a bit washed out in the editing, I think)





















Many thanks to my mother for letting me borrow her SLR camera. I could not have been remotely successful without it. :)

OH and for once I had good timing. Two days after I took these, Thomas fell and busted his chin. He's been sporting a bandaid on his chin ever since to cover up the Dermabond that hopefully is holding the gash together.

I wonder if there will ever be a day when taking the Christmas card photo will be easy?

No comments: