Monday, September 1, 2008

Another generation of buddies

One of Trey's lifelong friends is Brian, whom I believe is three months older. I actually met Brian shortly before I met Trey because we had to suffer through the same crazy class my sophomore year at the College of Charleston. Now than Trey and Brian have families of their own, it's funny that Brian's son is about three months older than Thomas, and his daughter is two months older than Parker. I swear we didn't plan it this way!

Brian and his family spent some time at Sullivan's Island this past week and invited us to come out and visit over the weekend. We took them up on their offer and brought our merry clan over on Saturday morning. Silly me, I didn't get one picture of the babies together, but I did get some of Thomas & John.












Checking out an airplane flying overhead...


I thought this was the sweetest...


I hope these boys can grow up to be lifelong friends too. And maybe next time we'll actually remember to snap a shot of Parker & Anna Pierce.

Brian & Leslie, thanks for inviting us out. We had a great time and hope to see y'all again soon!

No comments: