Kids are cute. Though I realize this video is not really all that interesting. It was much more fun being there and watching the little kids try this game.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Limbo video
Thought I'd share a little video from the class party. I took it during the game of Limbo. Notice that I had to stop recording to go rescue Parker (who seemed to want to take his own turn. I told him it wasn't fair since he could naturally get much lower than the other kids.). :)

Kids are cute. Though I realize this video is not really all that interesting. It was much more fun being there and watching the little kids try this game.
Kids are cute. Though I realize this video is not really all that interesting. It was much more fun being there and watching the little kids try this game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment