Friday, November 14, 2008

New coat of paint

All my friends have their pretty blogs, so when I got the link to Sheena's new blog early this morning (my coughing child awoke me at 4 a.m. and getting back to sleep never happened), I thought I'd check out a link off her page to make a cuter blog. I'm not 100% satisfied, so it might change again soon. I may have to seek out the talents of my very talented friend. Got some free time, Nancy? :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I would love to. I actually enjoy it and am learning quite a lot. Shoot me an email and we will get started :)

Taryn said...

I love it.

Beth said...

Where did you find this template?

Unknown said...

Beth, it's the cutest blog or something. See the link in the top left corner of my blog (or Sheena's).