


He enjoyed a visit from his friend John (the son of one of Trey's best friends from childhood), who happened to be staying with his grandparents:

He even obliged and gave him a hug goodbye:

He also spent some time with his cousins Mary D. & Elizabeth. Here he posed with Mary D after being awed by her and her sister's ability to fly down the driveway on his "cars":

With all of Trey's traveling this year, we've had a hard time finding the time to get up there for a visit (and his traveling is why it's taken me so long to share these pics. After three straight weeks of having him home, it's been an adjustment this week for him to be gone again!). But I'm glad we were finally able to go. Plus, it gave me an opportunity to take a short drive to visit my newest niece last Friday. She's still a doll and her parents are doing a great job in their new roles.
Just because my father-in-law sent it to me, I thought I'd share this picture he took of Trey and me. Not that we are particularly looking our best, but it seems we are rarely on the other side of the camera these days (which is probably a good thing). I can't believe I have less than six weeks to go in this pregnancy. YIKES! Anyway, here we are:
No comments:
Post a Comment