
I couldn't rush up there right away, as I had a previous commitment to tour wedding venues with my other sister-in-law B this morning. That was fun and I'm so happy for her and her fiance J on their recent engagement! But after lunch, I headed up to meet my new niece. It was well worth the trip to see the little beauty and her parents. A and B looked great and seem to be still floating in the fabulous haze that is the beginning of parenthood.
I hope they don't mind me sharing this information here, and sharing pictures of Eliza. I never know how much information to share here. As you may have noticed, I'm very hesitant to share names, but since I have shared the names of Thomas and my other niece, I guess I'll share hers too (unless her parents ask me not to!). BTW, I won't share her middle name, but it is the name of my and A's paternal grandmother. That will be a good clue for some of my readers.
Eliza made some adorable faces while I was there. Here are a couple of them:


I have a great picture of Eliza and her parents, but I hesitate to post it without B's approval. She looks beautiful, but I know if it were me, I might not want pictures of me in all my hospital-gown glory on a blog for all to see. So for now, I'll keep that one to myself. I will, however, share a picture of A and his daughter...because he's my brother and I'm older, and I said so. :)
The happy new dad:

And one last picture before I sign off:

Congratulations, once again, A & B on the arrival of your beautiful daughter! I look forward to watching her grow and watching y'all become the wonderful parents I know you will be (and already are)!
1 comment:
Congratulations big cousin Thomas and Aunt Molly. She is beautiful, and I am glad that she is safely here.
Post a Comment