Friday, September 28, 2007

A new friend with old friends

Life around here has been quite busy lately. Lots going on. Included in that, we've been preparing for a visit from some good friends of ours from Pittsburgh. When Trey was in pilot training in Mississippi in 2003-2004, we became very good friends with this couple. Of course now all is different because we both have a child. They have a little girl who is nearly one and she is precious. They all came into town on Wednesday and we have all been having a wonderful time.

So while I'm waiting for everyone to rouse so we can go to the beach today, I thought I'd drop off a few quick pictures just to keep this blog alive!

Thomas loves having a buddy around all the time:


They eat together, and play together...


And here are a couple of just Thomas since A didn't have much interest in sitting on the bench (at Waterfront Park), unfortunately.


Yes, Trey, I know he needs a haircut...


I promise to get back to this once everything settles down. I'm already a week overdue on taking his 17-month pictures. Yikes. But in the meantime, we're busy taking over the town with our friends, so please excuse our absence. :-)

No comments: