We took Thomas to his first baseball game tonight (the Charleston Riverdogs) and besides being a bit warm, it was fun. Too bad I forgot the camera. Anyway, enjoy these few little peeks of Thomas!
He's really enjoying his bouncing zebra these days. On the day I took this video, I caught him at the tail end of his fun so I didn't catch him on there long, but some days he just has a ball for minutes and minutes at a time! (in this video he's wearing the shirt his Dad proudly bought for him during his recent visit back to campus)
When Thomas tries to get into the trash or something equally disgusting I usually say, "That's yucky! Nasty! Yuck!" and I stick out my tongue making that sound you know you know, "Blehhhh!" (or something like that). Well, Thomas has his own imitation for that sound and now everytime I say something is "yucky/nasty/gross" he makes that noise. See for yourself:
Last week I played around with Photoshop a little trying to add effects to a few pictures. I posted this one before unedited...here's it is with a little "glow":

And this one I washed out a little. I'll have to try again because I think it's a cute picture...it just needs a little something else. This was Thomas at a friend's neighborhood pool:

A few more from our trip to the lake a couple of weeks ago:



(The bump on his head in that last photo was his only "battle scar" from his tumble down the stairs. He was very lucky. And so were we.)
I'm going to bed now. Will try to get back soon with pictures from last weekend with his Nana and Grandaddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment