Today a friend asked Thomas and I to join her and her kids at the James Island County Waterpark. The weather was a bit iffy, but it just meant fewer people were there and we were rained on a little as we were already in the water. A little sun and a little less wind would have been nice, but all in all it was a great trip. I was a bit nervous to take our camera along, but I wanted to take pics, so I took our old camera. Unfortunately it wouldn't work when I tried to take pics of Thomas in the water, because the batteries are a bit temperamental. But just before we left, I tried one last time and it worked. Excuse the poor color quality...I promise he wasn't blue like a Smurf!

He had a ball. I took him down one of the little water slides a few times and he loved it. He also loved just floating around in the deeper water with me. We'll definitely have to go back; maybe we'll look into a season pass.
After naptime today we spent some time outside doing our usual. Thomas loves to visit his new bunny rabbit (thanks Nannie...and Papa!) and ride around in his "car" (thanks Nana & Grandaddy!).

I got tired of pushing him around in his car, I think he could go forever some days. But he still has fun with it all on his own:



Most nights at dinner he gets food on his hands and then rubs his hands on his face and in his hair. It's not usually all that camera worthy. But tonight he styled his hair in an especially funny way and I had to show you!
While eating his hamburger dipped in ketchup, note the lovely hairstyle completely done by him:

But he's still cute!

I'll do my best to do the 14 months pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment